Thursday, July 2, 2009

Heroes

I have lots of Heroes. I'd say my biggest hero is my father. He does one thing and he does it better than anyone I know. He works Hard, with a capital H. He put himself through college; join the Corps when our country needed him most. Has been a devoted husband and father for all the time I've known him; raising three Christ loving/God fearing children and is currently the grandfather of two handsome grandsons. He knew how to encourage each of his children in the way that worked best for us. The times that I felt farthest from him were the times he loved me most. He taught me never to judge any one, that's what God is for. He has had his moments when one would think other wise but deep inside he humbles himself below all others. I could go on about all the reasons why he is my hero but it would become repetitive. I think you get the idea. I didn't want this blog to have too much personal stuff. I wanted it to be more witty and satirical but I felt the need to talk write this.

2 comments:

  1. is that pic of yoU or john? looks like john... don't know why it wouldn't be you though. did dad read that, very nice. i guess i won't throw in the family motto

    ReplyDelete