Sunday, September 20, 2009

Would-Be Criminals

Ok so the title might be a little harsh. I was woken up by the panic voice of my girlfriend at 5am. "Someone is breaking into my car!" Indeed, a car alarm had gone off 5 minutes earlier and I thought little of it. "DO SOMETHING!" Now, this alarm did not seem to sound like it was coming from a little VW, but that didn't matter. I looked out the window, saw movement at the other end of the complex, and a sketchy car drove out. (Side Note: Our gate is broken and so the gate has been left open) The grogginess quickly wore off and I got my clothes on grabbed a 20gage ran down stairs. I figured I would jump into my car because I didn't grab any shells and I could hit them with my trusty Pathfinder. The shotgun was for intimidation. Drove out to the car, saw no people, all the windows were intact and the doors were locked. Now I am pumped full of adrenaline and can't fall back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment