Thursday, November 5, 2009

What's in a Name?

So my brother John and his wonderful wife Anne are expecting their first child in March of 2K10. It's is a very exciting time for all our families and for the first time in my life I will not be the youngest Brent in the family. They have no idea what the sex is, nor have they picked out a name (best of my knowledge). So I figured I could help out with some names that I think would be good choices. Some of these names come from a list I made of potential dog names, but I would first need a yard, then a dog. So if they want to steal one of my dog names, thats cool.
Ten Boy Names:
-Nelson (As in Willie N.)
-Mufasa (Anne Loves the Lion King)
-Scout (can be a girl's name too)
-J.E.B. (just take the william out of J's name and replace is with our granddaddy's name)
-Elvis
-Jahbarius (Jah-Bar-I-Us. stole that one from j. sturtz)
-Johnquannis (my black friend Martin came up with that one)
-Sebastian (we can call him SeaBass)
-Humphrey
-Delmar

Ten Girl Names:
-Harriet (after uncle Harry)
-Jamie Olivia (after me, uncle James)
-Vidalia
-Sabilah
-Calpernia
-Mavis (I really want that for my next f. dog but if you must have it then ask)
-Llewelyn
-Pepper
-Abilene
-Takeela (pronounced Tequila)

I hope I don't get left out of this child's life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment